Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Writing

Setting Description
 
https://images.pexels.com/photos/459556/pexels-photo-459556.jpeg?cs=srgb&dl=background-beach-beautiful-459556.jpg&fm=jpg


Instructions
First, think of things you can see in this picture.
Then imagine something that fits this scene, but is not in the picture.
Then you are going to write descriptive sentences that describe the scene as a piece of writing.


Three things you can see in this picture
One thing you imagine
1. Ocean
2. Sand
3. Sky
4. the sun


Intro:As I went to the beach the first thing I saw Was the clear shining water reflecting the sky looking like a clear blue wavy window. When I walked On the sand it felt like cold and calm as I was sinking in the sand make footprints.When I looked up at the sky, the sky was bright  As it was making the Ocean look like the shiniest window.Also when I looked at the sky the sun was sparkling warming my face with the nice breeze making it a calm and peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment