Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Book reveiw

The book I read from storyline online
was called Zombies don't eat veggies
Book by Megan and Jorge Lacera.
I loved hearing someone read this book.
I also loved the different sound effects.
I also loved how he talked in different
voices when another person was talking.He
was talking in different voices and
different languages..I loved hearing
about how much Mo loved to eat
veggies , And how he was a unique
zombie.I also loved how at the end Mo
tried to feed his parents tomato soup
and pretend it was blood.Although
his parents hated it.I also love how
Mo said that only most zombies don’t
eat veggies.


Problem everyone hated veggies


Solution to tell his
parents that he loves
vegetables and that only
Most zombies don’t eat vegetables.
Also his parents learned to accept Mo
for who he is ,his parents also promised
to eat more veggies although his parents
only ate a little Mo was so grateful.


4 w’s and 1 H
Who? Mo
What? His people don’t like veggies
When?Not sure
Where? At Mo’s house.
How?They learned to accept Mo for who he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment