Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

cross country


introduction
On  a hot sunny Friday the whole school  had cross country  .We had to run 1.5kilometers. We ran through the field and down to the reserve .

Paragraph 1
WE HAD TO WAIT FOR THE YEAR 1 2 3 AND 4 AND  also be a good audience for them.it is finally our turn  Mr burt ask if we were ready then he said ready get set go. We went we all tried our best it was like survivor .

Paragraph 2
We had to run in the mud.When I ran  past  the finish line  we got a glass of water.THen mr burt let the year six Girls go then i noticed my legs is muddy  so i went to wash my legs.After a nice trying day i sat down and once the year 6 78 8 were finished we got to go class.

Conclusion

I felt proud of myself because i past the finish line and tried my best.I also felt like going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment