Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Term 4 expectations

Walt: use correct sentences to help structure our writing.

The holidays are over and it is back to school. It is the first week of term 4, term 4 topic is about art.We had assembly like we do every Monday when it is back to school.


This term is more exciting than the other terms  term because we have camp, manaiakalani film festival ,prize giving,athletes and more.I am looking forward to art , camp and the manaiakalani film festival this term.The topic name is Te wa toi witch means art time or time for art.I can not wait for camp.

My goal is to get better at art.Also I  hope I get a better report then last term.My last goal is to get better at sport because sometimes I don't like sport.

I am hoping we learn about  Pablo Picasso art.Also I am hoping to learn about types of art around the world.I hope we learn how to sketch because then our art would be better.We can also try to draw the types of art that we learned about.

The topic is Te wai toi witch means art time so that means we are going to be doing art.This term is a busy term because we have camp,prizgiving,reports and athletics day and we have manaiakalani film festival ,I hope I learn about types of art around the world and Pablo Picasso, I hope I get better at report than last term.Over all this is going to be a busy and fun term.

Task description
For this task we had to wrote our goals and stuff that we hope to learn.We also learnt how to write a proper conclusion.This task was not hard or easy it was just in the middle of hard and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment