Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Writing

Setting Description
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/68/England_-_English_Summer_Forest_%287183018142%29.jpg

Instructions
First, think of things you can see in this picture. 
Then imagine something that fits this scene, but is not in the picture. 
Then you are going to write descriptive sentences that describe the scene as a piece of writing.


Three things you can see in this picture
One thing you imagine
1. Tree Trunks
2. Leaves
3. Grass
4. A Deer

Language:
Tall, towering, thick, crust, bold, breathtaking, enchanting, flagrant, fresh, nature, gorgeous, blooming, native, pruned, ready-to-bloom, vibrant, stunning, shade, crisp, crunchy, fall, autumn, spring, summer, cut, growth, decay, rotten 


Start here: On a stunning, sunny spring morning When I looked out of my clear window I saw The gorgeous tree trunks starting to bloom.Then I can see the Crispy  Leaves starting to fall as it nearly autumn.Then I looked at the shiny green grass as the grass is wet.I could imagine a deer In the picture making it look more like a calm relaxing Quiet forest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment