Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2019

Immersion assembly











Yesterday day was the first day of term 3 witch was Monday July 22.When we walked into assembly it was not what we expected its not what anyone expected.Mr Burt was cutting up fish and Mr Somervile was cooking the fish in the Barbecue,Also Mrs Tele'a and Mrs Va'afusuaga was putting toothpicks in the fish and shrimp.That was one interesting thing at Immersion assembly.When you sit up you would get a piece fish.


I Think that was second interesting thing at immersion assembly was team 2 .I liked there video about them having to take a long walk to the beach to look at the creatures that live in the water.Then Miss Moran was so tired.Miss Moran Wanted to use a phone to book a Uber to go to KFC.

And Lastly I thought that team 5 was one of the most interesting chant.I liked how team 5 came up with a chant .I also liked how catchy there song was.I also liked how at the end they turned there cards in there hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment