Pages

Thursday 27 May 2021

Yr 9 Camp









On Monday the 24 of May Year 9 went on camp at Camp Adair. We all woke up packed our bags and went to school before 8:00am. Then we all got onto the bus around 8:30 the bus ride was about 1hr long.Once we got to camp we packed our bags into our cabins and made our beds.Once we did that we had some morning tea and went to our first activity.









 Our first activity was rock climbing , rock climbing was one of my favourite activity.I enjoyed rock climbing because we got to challenge our self and chose a point to get to and I enjoyed it because I went past the point that I challenged myself to get to.









Then we went to our next activity which was chariots.At chariots we would get given some peaces of wood and then we would have to create a chariot where we could pull someone across a little obstacle course.









One of the most challenging activity was the confidence course. The confidence course was challenging because most of the activity that we did at the confidence course contained mud and it was also cold so that is why I found the confidence course the most challenging. One advice I would give for the year 9s going camp next is to bring clothes and shoes that you don't care about for the confidence course.

No comments:

Post a Comment